In Need for Speed Rivals play as either a cop or an illegal street racer as you chase the other through the highways, and backstreets of RedView County! The game will feature even more cars, and options than ever before. Coming to most major consoles on October 21st, Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition bundles include all six previous DLC packages on top of all the great content from the original version of the game.
Just what’s inside? Well here’s the answer!
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will include all six of the previously released downloadable content:
- Ferrari Edition Special Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of these extreme machines – The Ferrari F40 and the Ferrari F50.
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the Jaguar C-X75, the most advanced Jaguar ever created, and the Jaguar XJ220 – the world’s first Hypercar.
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack – Includes both Cop and Racer versions of the astonishing Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and the stunning Lamborghini Miura Concept.
- The Koenigsegg Agera One – The Koenigsegg One:1 is in a category of its own. It´s not a Supercar, not a Hypercar…It´s a One:1. The name refers to the almost impossible and highly sought-after ratio of one horsepower per kilogram.
- Complete Movie Pack – Includes Cop and Racer versions of the GTA Spano; and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Plus, the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition as a Cop and the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S as a Racer.
- Loaded Garage Pack – Complete your vehicle collection with the Loaded Garage Pack which includes the Ultimate Cop Pack, Ultimate Racer Pack, Premium Livery Pack, Classic Muscle Livery, Track Day Livery, VIP Matte Kit Livery and Digital Revolution Live
That is a lot of content for your money, making this the best version of an already good game. So again, Need for Speed Rivals hits stores on October 21st. Do you have a favorite car? Let us know in the comments section below, and you can find us on Twitter @APGNation.