According to a post found on RockStar Games website, that has since been taken down, the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC ports of the latest game in the popular Grand Theft Auto series will bring a host of new features to the franchise. According to the post, the new version of the game will allow players more customization options than ever before for their Grand Theft Auto Online characters, including new jobs, weapons, vehicles and properties. Players of existing versions of GTA5 will also be able to transfer their characters to the Next-Gen version of the game should they choose to do so.
The post also goes on to list a number of other enhancements that will be coming to the port, a list of which can be found below.
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
- A brand new First Person Mode while on foot
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
- New animals roaming Los Santos
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen
There has yet to be any confirmation as to the validity of the post and all of these new features, but you can be sure that we here at APGNation will let you know the second that we know more about the subject and we have also reached out to Rockstar. To keep tabs on this and other breaking gaming news, make sure to follow us on Twitter @APGNation.