The brilliant or maybe perhaps deranged minds over at Coffee Stain Studios have announced Goat MMO Simulator to be the next free expansion with for their hit title Goat Simulator. This new expansion promises to be a riff on common MMO tropes (World of Warcraft) as well as the fantasy genre in general. This will be the second free content update for Goat Simulator — the first one introduced Goat Parkour, a new map, new goats, and even local multiplayer. The Goat MMO Simulator seems to be just as large, featuring dozens of quests, unique classes, a 101 level cap, factional warfare between goats and screep, along with dinosaurs, mermaids, and disclaimers asking Blizzard not to sue them.
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter, and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
The new expansion will feature six classes, the tank, “rouge”, magician, hunter, no class, and microwave, which is a microwave with legs. These are the six confirmed classes — it’s unclear if you will be able to multi-class or earn prestige classes. Goat MMO Simulator promises to be an MMO simulator “so good you’ll think its real.” The free expansion is set for release this Thursday, November 20th. It’s unclear at the moment if the Xbox One version will include this free expansion when it is eventually released.
Follow @APGnation for more gaming news and reviews.