As if Dragon Age: Inquisition didn’t already offer enough content to keep gamers busy well into the next decade, the fine people at Bioware have unleashed a horde of new multiplayer content to add a bit of variety and awesomeness to your next quest with friends and foes alike. Priced at $10.00 each, these two new expansions brings a literal mountain of new weapons, maps, and gear for players to mess with as they flay the flesh and crush the bones of all who resist them. For a closer look at all of this goodness take a look below:
- Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest throne of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
- Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast
- Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear to those who would oppose you.
- Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack. Click here for instructions on how to download yours.
- Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests!
The deluxe upgrade will also feature the following goodies for those looking to go the extra mile in their Dragon Age experience:
- Multi-class Weapons – Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
- Inquisitor Armor – Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition armor.
- Armored Mount – Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition armor forged in the flames of battle.