Gamers will have to wait until May to play the full version of Haemimont Games, developers of the Tropico series — new Action-RPG Victor Vran, but they can help test the game in Early Access on Steam right now! Early Access for Victor Vran can be bought for $15.99 through the 27th of February (normally $19.99). Players will be able to experience the intense, isometric world of Victor Vran as legions of monsters must be defeated using only their wits, customizable weapons, and demonic skills.
Along the way, Victor can be outfitted with a variety of outfits that imbue him with new powers and abilities that can change up your fighting style at the drop of a hat. Those who buy into the Early Access portion of the game will be able to acquire a special “Wanderer” costume as thanks for helping the developers test the game before its May 2015 launch. The “Wanderer” is not all that awaits players in the Early Access, however, as you’ll also be able to try a number of other features during the six hours of gameplay that await early adopters.
- Try out custom character builds by using a multitude of weapons, consumables, destiny cards and demon powers
- Master four weapon types: Sword, Shotgun, Hammer and Rapier. Each weapon type is unique, providing a distinct play style and special attacks. Additional weapon classes will be made available during later stages of Early Access.
- Change the difficulty using cursed Hex items that strengthen enemies and make combat more challenging.
- Dodge, jump and use special moves to gain the upper hand against the hordes of enemies.
- Play using keyboard and mouse or an Xbox controller.
In the final version of the game, players will also be able to team up with friends to slay the forces of evil in a full co-op campaign.
For more gaming news and reviews, make sure to follow us on Twitter @APGNation.